Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Listographyyyy!!!!

It's been a while since I've done my little

"Listography" thing.

Well....it's really been a while since I've
posted anything, due to my hectic schedule:

Working.
Mom/wife (kinda) duties.
Laziness.

So this weeks "Listography" topic is

Drum Roll Please.

INVENTIONS!!!

Inventions that would make my life easier.

1. A Me-Duplicator.
The only time the doctor can see me is the same exact time I have to work?! No problem, set the Me-Duplicator to 1 and create one temporary me to do the unpleasant task. Friends arriving in 15 minutes, the house is a wreck, create five Me's and wah lah. Five Me's make quick work of the house while I relax. Perfect.

2. A pause button.
One push of the pause button and everyone freezes in time, but me. I also reserve the right to tag any individuals I want to unfreeze in the rare instance that I don't want just to be left alone. Would use this to cheat on game shows. Yep.

3. Post it notes.
Wait. These have already been invented. But I would like them to be uninvented so that I can invent them and make gajillions of dollars. I'd also like the Twilight Saga to be unwritten so that I can write it. Oh, heck, throw in Microsoft and we'll call it a day.

:)


what would you invent to make YOUR life easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment