Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Newness.

WHOA.


It has literally been two months

since I've been on this thing.


It hasn't even crossed my mind.


At all.



Miss me much?



I thought so. :)



While there is so much that has

happened in the past two months,


{the last time I blogged}


there is a LOT that has happened

in the past SIX months, that I have

failed to mention.



1.) Jeremy, myself and Parker moved from

an apartment into a house.


{whew!}



The day we signed the papers on

our house, I was so excited!

But while I was excited THAT day,

I knew once I got all of the pictures

off the walls, everything was packed up,

and that little apartment was empty, that

I'd get all mushy gushy about leaving behind

the place where we, together as a little family

called "home". Our first home.



.....and as annoying as the stomping above our

heads in the wee hours of the night was, and

as LOUD as our crazy neighbors were,


That apartment kind of marked our beginning,

and it will always hold a special place in my heart.


Now that we are in our house, I couldn't be more

happy with our decision to move. We have fabulous

neighbors, a front yard AND a back yard, THREE dogs

and of course peaceful sleeping.


{Four things we DIDN'T have at the apartment}



2.) Jeremy luckily landed a job at Comcast full time

and loves it. I love it too, because when the cable goes

out due to a storm, all he's got to do is call up

his buddy on maintence and he comes right out

and fixes it, pronto!



Which leads to a happy Parker

because for SOME reason everytime

it storms, he starts to sob, asking to turn

the TV over to the Weather Channel.


...and he pretends to understand what

all of the green...whatever...floating across

the screen is.



I believe he will be a meteorologist, since

his attentiveness to the weather is insane.


I am extremely glad Jeremy found a job that

does not require travel.



Just call him Jeremy The Cable Guy...... :) :)



3.) I, being EXTREMELY lucky for like the first

time ever, also landed a full time job. Working at

a lawfirm, for FOUR lawyers. I love love love my

job. Words cannot describe how much I love it!



In fact, I love it so much I took pictures!

Fancy Shmancy huh....ha!

My desk.


copy room.



Filing room.


Files that need to be filed but are not because I'm working on this...


eek!!



Heres to new adventures and change! :)


....


it's almost friday. yipeee!




No comments:

Post a Comment