Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Listography #1 - Bad Combinations.

I'm starting this new thing.

Once a week.

Called "Listography".


{Saw it in a magazine}


Basically, once a week, I'm going

to name a topic such as this weeks


"Bad Combinations"


and I'm going to list in my opinion

my top FIVE bad combinations.


Get it?


All of you that have blogger should do it too!




K. So, my top 5 BAD COMBINATIONS.


1. Child with a cold/the shoulder of my shirt

--is there anything worse than having your childs slug trails of snot all over your clothes?!?!!


2. Peanutbutter/bread/bacon

--When Parker is asked what he wants to eat, his response is "PeanuhButter and Bakin Sanwish"......ew?!


3.Car windows down/hair/lipgloss

--theres nothing better when you're trying to enjoy the summer breeze by riding in the car with your windows rolled down, while wearing lipgloss and your hair getting stuck in the lipgloss....not...


4. Old people/Cars.

--& I KNOW for a fact that you, right now, are agreeing with me. Old people and cars....absolutely do not mix. I've always thought this. I wrote a persuasive essay in the 5th grade about how old people should be made to re-take the driving test.


5. Popcorn/Cleavage.

--Never fails. Everytime I eat popcorn with a low cut shirt on it gets in my bra, and it makes me itch.


What are YOUR top five bad combinations? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment