Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fortunate.

I haven't blogged in a while

due to my busy schedule lately

&& I have so much to talk about.


But I am going to push that

all aside for now, and talk

about something MUCH more

important.


First and foremost I can't even

begin to describe how lucky &

fortunate I am, to still have

the ones I love, and a roof over

my head.


While some people are nagging about

cable and internet being out,

remember that some people, at this

very moment, are trying to dig their

families out from under all of the debris

due to the tornados that ravaged nearby

cities/counties.


So far there are over 200 found dead,

and that number is expected to increase

quite a bit.


These are only the beginning

of the "birth pains" that is referred to in

the Bible. People lose their lives, so that

others might "wake up".


But like I said, I am fortunate to still be here,

to still have my loved ones, and to have

a roof over my head, so take some time to say

a prayer for those that have lost family,

friends and their homes.


Hug and kiss your loved ones.

Some people aren't able to do that.


Every single person that was affected

by this will remain in heart and in my prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment