Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Remy Lindsey.

I went against my apartment complex rules.......


and got a puppy.



So landlord...3 words for you.

Kiss. My. Butt.



Now I know that a few posts

back, I mentioned how terribly bad

I missed my pomeranian TeddyBear.



Which I do.



If it weren't for him not

being trained to use pads,

or go outside



{and barking too much}



I wouldn't have gotten the puppy,

and would have just brought him here.


If it weren't for me being in an apartment,

I'd have every homeless dog known to man

in my backyard.



I fell in love with a teacup chihuahua

a lady had brought along with her

to the mall.



Therefore, I HAD to find me one.



And here he is.

Mr. Remy Lindsey


He is by far the cutest thing I've ever

seen besides Parker of course.


In my opinion, dogs rock.



Dogs don't judge you for your mistakes

Dogs ALWAYS love you, unconditionally

Dogs know when you aren't yourself and try to make you feel better



It's amazing how even Gods smallest creations

can bring so much joy and comfort

to us without saying a word, yet say

everything we need to hear with just

a look; is a miracle.



No comments:

Post a Comment