Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow!!

As I lie in bed and...ponder on all of the

extra wonderful things

I could do tomorrow, something just kind of

STANDS out...


camera.

Parker.

cute clothes.


'nuff said.


And as you all know,

taking pictures of Parker

is my absolute favorite hobby.

Not only do I have an

awesome, fancy, KICK a camera..


I have ONE amazing,

beautiful, brilliant,

healthy, good-natured,

friendly, loving, PHOTOGENIC,

silly little rugrat.


{or in rugrat grandpa terms--whippersnapper} hehe.


My child, and my picture takin'

hobby that I discovered shortly

after having Parker, without a doubt,

go very well together.


I could not ask for a more

well-mannered and patient

child to help make my picture takin'

hobby more fun--which makes for--


cuter scrapbooks, great gifts,

more, more and MORE pictures

on my walls, and more money for this

little mama because photographers these

days are pretty dang pricey!


So....why not save up, buy you a {kick a camera}

like muah, and capture as many moments of your

{whippersnapper} that you can, whenever you want to!



Be looking forward for some super cute pictures

of MY whippersnapper, Parker Lee, tomorrow!




me.



No comments:

Post a Comment