Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hellooooo...


I am Allison Danielle Battles--Baby if you ask my lova, Mama if you ask my little man,
AL if you ask my parents, SISTA if you ask my sister
and Alli B if you ask my friends. :)


I am a twenty-year old mommy to a little man who is
three--(Parker Lee), who has me
completely wrapped around his sweet little
finger, and dating the most wonderful
guy Jeremy in which I love so much for DOING 
so much for Parker and I.

I am competely convinced that my brain function was permanently
altered after having Parker, causing me to forget how to
speak correctly, and to remember reasons why I walk into
a room--& I hang on to every word from other moms
that tell me I’m not alone.


Tuscumbia, Alabama is where I call home. I love the smell
of the Alabama summer air, laundry detergent, gravel after it has
 just rained, and freshly cut grass.
I am starting this blog because I believe in sharing what I love.
&& I figured that "my mommy monologue" is the perfect
oppertunity to do just that.


While there are so many things in life that I love, (oreos dipped
in peanut butter, scrapbooking, Parkers dimples,
shopping & Christmas morning), this blog will focus on
my main passions: parenting & everyday life lessons.

until next time.....







No comments:

Post a Comment