Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Parkers a Hoarder. True Story.

Cleaning Parkers room is like brushing your teeth in the middle of eating an oreo.

 Completely.
Freaking.
Pointless.

Just saying.


So I talked my mom {Nonna} into coming over to the apartment and helping me clean
 and organize Parky's bedroom. It was AWFUL. It literally looked like one of the rooms
 from the tv show Hoarders.

 Mom called me and said she was coming so I hurriedly picked up in mainly the places she would be traveling in to get to Parkers room, such as the living room - hallway.
While doing so, Parker decides to toss Monopoly money in the air and say "I'M RIIIIICH".  

Yeah. Uh. Not quite.

OH! and Mom brought us BoJangles..yums!

Anyways, so to start out, Parker likes drumming on a mini air hockey table apparantly.
 This is right when you walk in the door. The mess is already noticable.

By the way. Don't hate on Parkers hair. Yes we shaved it. He {wanted hair like JJ}
&& it's at that {ugly growing out stage} and it sticks straight out.

Needless to say, it will not happen again.


I forgot to mention that before I entered this extremely cluttered, untidy, unorganized mess of a room. I, myself took some precautions. Such as going outside, finding a stick just in case I needed it to poke WHATEVER living thing may pop out. AND sending a mass text message saying {"GOING INTO PARKERS BEDROOM TO CLEAN, IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM ME BY TONIGHT, SEND HELP."}


Thank the good Lord my precious mommy came to my rescue and helped me re-do these
shelf things that I hate so much but whatever.

When we first moved in, I tried putting them together and they fell, and were
crooked and to be honest I said screw it and left it like it was.

{She got a new DO today! Snaps for mom for updated hair}

About one hour, a few wiggles of my nose, and 1 large broken glass on the CARPET? later, we were done organizing, cleaning, and rearranging.

{YAY}







Lets just say, that I am rewarding myself with a big ole honey bun, for taking the initiative to actually clean, and organize Parkers room. It was a very brave thing I did. With a big thanks to my mom!

{P.S. Jeremy has been gone since Wednesday and will be gone until possibly Thursday. And I'm dying.}


Good Night :)











No comments:

Post a Comment