Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sentimental Mushiness

Since Wednesday, I have been missing one of the most important people in my life because he is out of town working his cute little bum off. He's been working this AWFUL shift:

7 p.m. - 4 a.m.

Tell me THAT doesn't suck.

So when he leaves his dirty clothes on the ground, one dirty sock over here and the other over there, or his cereal bowl on the table with milk still in it, and opened chip bags just chilling in the floor--I dont even bat an eye {not much anyway} because he works as hard as he can and loves as much as he can for our wittle family.

{Our first picture}


{TRUE LOVE IS}

- not complaining when I dont shave my legs, for lets say two weeks
{hypothetically speaking of course} hahaha.

- biting his tongue when he gets in my trashed out car.

- surprising me with a large coke from Sonic because he knows its my favorite.

-Working hard every day to support me and Parker.

- Laughing at my stupid "blonde" moments and saying "Bless your heart" instead of calling me a dumbass.

- His generous cuddles, kisses, hugs, & "I love you's"

- agreeing to watch one of my {dumb chick flicks, that I've seen a thousand times}when we have movie nights.

- Remembering our Anniversary. { October 15th}

- Giving me a smooch on the forehead and an {I love you} every morning before leaving for work.

- Not giving a care in the world what I wear or look like {after all, we are at home all the time, whats it matter?}

- Having patience with me and my permantly altered brain, due to motherhood.

TRUE LOVE KNOWS HOW IMPORTANT ALL
{THE LITTLE THINGS ARE.}

TRUE LOVE IS AWESOME!!!


OKAY. Are you gagging from the overwhelming sentimental mushiness yet?

Sorry about that folks-- but I just HAD to shout from the roof top that I LOVE this man! And he makes me the happiest little momma eva!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment