Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's my job to worry, right?!

So I have determined

it is a Mommas job to worry.


We worry when they're in our bellies.

Is he kicking enough?

Is he getting enough nutrients?

Is he facing the right direction?

Was that bath I took too hot?

Will he be healthy when I deliver him?




And then when they're born, we worry even more.

Is he growing enough?

Is he eating enough?

Why isn't he sitting up yet?

Should he be walking?

How long will this fever last?

Why won't he sit still?




And then now that hes toddlers,

my list of worries is magnifed!

Should I let him eat that?

How do I discipline him?

Why won't he eat meat?

or fruit?

or anything for that matter?


And I'm told "You're worrying too much..."


Right.


It's my JOB to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment