Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunday Family Fun Day.

This past Sunday.

was the first day of Spring.

Sunshine.

Family.

Good food.

Fishin.

{Even in the dark!}

Below is cute little Caleb.

He points with his middle finger and it cracks me up!

Jeremys Uncle thats the same age as he {Chance}--& older brother {Josh}


Getting ready to eat {my fave part was Jeremy's moms potato salad, yums!}

Presh :) my parky playing with sand.

Who is that sexy fellow! MY BABY LOVE!!

{Poppa & Granny} fishing

{Nicholas and Nathaniel} jeremy's nephews.

Nicholas and Nathaniel--w/ their mommy Ashley} fishing!

{Parker and Granny} caught a fish!

At the end of the day.....

I looked up at this beautifully colored sky

and it hit me that God has truly blessed me with

such a wonderful man, and his family that cares so

much for Parker and I.

I love them all so very much!

--Allison Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment