Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthdays are Nature's way of saying LETS EAT CAKE!!!

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫HaPpY BiRThDaY To You♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
You LiVe In A ZoO
YoU SmeLL LiKe a MoNkEyyyyy
aaaaand You AcT LiKe OnE toooooo.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪Ooooooo.♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

So yesterday was my Aunts birthday.
We all went to Ricatonis to eat and it was simply AH-mazing.
I think she turned 53.



{You know you're getting older when the candles cost more than the cake...bahahaha}



Although, I'd rather have Olive Garden, it was pretty good. I got the oh so yummy chicken alfredo with peas and mushrooms! Parker got spaghetti and it came with a big ole meatball on top and thats all he ate of course. I'm not believing it is already February. I have learned that after you have a baby  time freaking FLYS, because I don't remember time passing so quickly before I had Parker. I remember thinking I was NEVER going to turn sixteen, or I was NEVER going to turn eighteen and be able to get a tattoo. Now, coming up in about a month I'll be turning 21 and thats the birthday that EVERYBODY {or atleast everybody I know} looks forward to. Not me. Its just another day for me. I'll probably spend the day with my little man and my lova.

Busy doing homework tonight and studying. Booooooo.

Until next time!!
MWUAHS!





No comments:

Post a Comment