Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heartbeat at my Feet.

Friends this is Teddy Bear.
He is my four year old black pomeranian.
my cuddle buddy
my poof ball with legs
the {heartbeat at my feet}
Teddy bear loves
his mommy
his belly rubs
his large wardrobe
his treats
his bubba Parky
&& his pink collar and leash
I got Teddy Bear for an early Christmas present
in 2006 from my parents. He was an 8 week old black poof ball
that fit perfectly in the palm of my hand.
Teddy Bear currently lives with my parents
because the apartment complex we live in
unfortunately is NOT pet friendly.
Needless to say, I miss him dearly.
{Although I do bring him sometimes to visit.}
Our lease ends here at our apartment in August and here shortly
we will begin our search for a rental house. I'm looking for
a PET FRIENDLY home so I can bring him along with me.
&& hopefully some new pup additions.
{fingers crossed that I can talk Jerbear into it}

Teddy's FOURTH birthday bone!! Parker and Teddy <3
Missing my little poof ball more than ever!

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment