Life. Live it. Love it. Learn from it.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

smells.
The smell of freshly cut GRASS.
BUT.
 Did you know that freshly cut grass is TOXIC?!
Yep.
When grass {or any plant for that matter} is cut, it releases VOC's {volitile organic compounds}.
Those compounds often contain methane, acetone, and formaldehyde.
Thankfully the grass doesn't give off enough of these compounds to have a severe effect on humans. Me=Nerd.
The smell of DREFT Laundry Detergent.
Because it smells like a baby :)
The smell of GRAVEL after it rains.
Im weird. But I love it. Its like a combination of a musky and chalky smell.

sounds.
The sound of the *POP* when you open a:
YUMS!!!
The sound of Nicholas Cage's VOICE.
His voice is so calming. Could put me to sleep.
The sound of Ocean Waves.

tastes.
The taste of Honey.
{The only reason why I like BEES.}
The taste of WHITE CHOCOLATE.
YUMS.
The taste of Sparkling Grape Juice. {keeping it G}
randoms.
My favorite flower is the SUNFLOWER.
Sunflowers make me so happy!!!
My favorite color is:
My favorite love song is
"When You Love Someone"
by Bryan Adams
My favorite HOBBY is photographing
*PaRkEr LeE*
My favorite people in the WORLD:


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫When the dog bites♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫When the bee stings♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫When I'm feeling sad♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
♫♪♫♪♫I simply remember my favorite things♫♪♫♪♫
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫And then I don't feel so bad♫♪♫♪♫♪♫


until next time.
mwuahs!











No comments:

Post a Comment